Thursday, June 4, 2015

Quiet Sunday



Kittens in Mittens

Hi folks of America! 

It's Sunday in Christchurch and I can't fathom where the 300,000 people of this town go...  it's so quiet!  There are a few people who are out getting exercise,  hoofing it to and fro across the sidewalks, but aside from that it is quiet, quiet, quiet. 
Delicious Kiwi study snack

Today marks the beginning of my official last month in New Zealand.  As always, I am seeking the positive aspects of this journey.  When people ask why I came here,  I feel confounded because I can't really make sense of what prompted me to move half a world away.  I'm still figuring this one out.  

Playing around on my phone again

I can't wait to give my dog a big hug and appreciate how awesome it is to have a car again!!!!

Our microwave is full of stamina. This porcelain plate wasn't up to the task, apparently.


hellllloooooo up there!


I found this tiny piece of paper as I was doing yoga, a forward fold to be specific, in my room.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment